Such an honor to host our colleague from University of Bath. The biologist Soraia Oliveira is working with bioelectronic measurements with E. coli in our unique devices.
1 – Soraia proud of pioneering impedance studies at our Bioelectronics and Bioenergy Lab.
2 – E. coli in the device.
3 – Setup in VACUtherm – Thermo Scientific.
#greenenergy #bioelectronics #bioelectric #ecoli
- GREEN Project highlighted at the Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Coimbra website
- Welcome to the GREEN team Diogo and David!
- Bioelectronic studies in cyanobacteria
- Paulo Rocha awarded young research leaders distinction from World Cultural Council 2022
- International Workshop: Signaling Transduction in Microbial Communities