What an incredible week here at the Bioelectronics and Bioenergy Lab. #Unboxing and installation of the B1500A and @Keysight E4727 electric noise analysis units of our gorgeous PROBE STATION! The lab is shaping up 🙂@paulorfdrocha @RaqueldeAmaral @fcottajr @DCV_UC pic.twitter.com/nmUwGMOOJ8
— Green Project (@greenprojectpt) October 29, 2021
- GREEN Project highlighted at the Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Coimbra website
- Welcome to the GREEN team Diogo and David!
- Bioelectronic studies in cyanobacteria
- Paulo Rocha awarded young research leaders distinction from World Cultural Council 2022
- International Workshop: Signaling Transduction in Microbial Communities