Paulo Rocha awarded young research leaders distinction from World Cultural Council 2022
It is with great enthusiasm that we announce that the GREEN PI Prof. Dr. Paulo Rocha is among the 13 researchers which received a distinction from the World Cultural Council (WCC) for his excellent contributions to science.
The recipients are young research leaders or scholars from Portugal who have achieved outstanding performance in science, education and the arts.
The 37th WCC Awards ceremony will be hosted by the University of Coimbra on November 29th and 30th 2022 (MORE INFO).
Congratulations for such an honorable distinction!
- GREEN Project highlighted at the Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Coimbra website
- Welcome to the GREEN team Diogo and David!
- Bioelectronic studies in cyanobacteria
- Paulo Rocha awarded young research leaders distinction from World Cultural Council 2022
- International Workshop: Signaling Transduction in Microbial Communities